Health & Wellness services have always been at the core of AHWI. After working for decades across the country and internationally in federal and state hospital settings designing and implementing integrated holistic healthcare models, we felt that it was time to take what we learned and allow others to benefit from our experience and knowledge.
Our goal is to put people first. From the moment you walk into one of our Wellness Centers, you feel that you are our number one priority. Your health and wellness becomes a shared responsibility, and our clinicians take this responsibility seriously. We make sure that we do everything to honor the fact that you are placing your healthcare needs in our hands.
Although the clinicians and experts on our teams have an array of clinical and research experience across a variety of populations and settings, as well as having published widely in evidence-based treatment modalities, you are the expert, as nobody knows you better than you…
From our beginnings, in every setting that we have worked and across every life we have touched we have tried to enrich our communities- one person at a time.
- The mission of AHWI is to enhance health and wellness through the mindful delivery of services.
- We believe that you should have a voice about what is best for you and that your treatment should not be dictated by anyone other than you.
- We believe that all individuals have a right to achieve their goals and to live well.
- We believe that prevention and education are the keys to a balanced life and living well.
- We believe in the power of family, friends, and close relationships.
- We believe that all individuals are unique and dynamic; we believe our services are as well.