American Health & Wellness Institute (AHWI) has a presence on a variety of Social Media sites. AHWI’s goals in using Social Media are to:
- Share health and wellness-related educational resources for individuals, families, healthcare professionals and advocacy organizations
- Support the work of relevant professional and patient advocacy organizations
- Distribute information on AHWI news and events
- Maintain a positive public presence
In support of these goals the following disclaimers and guidelines for public interaction on AHWI’s official Social Media properties have been established:
The following Disclaimers pertain to all Social Media sites in which AHWI has a presence:
- AHWI Social Media accounts are not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. If you are experiencing medical symptoms, seek emergency attention or consult a healthcare professional.
- AHWI will provide links to external content. AHWI claims no responsibility for the content of other sites, does not possess editorial control over the content of the information provided on such sites, and does not guarantee their accuracy. You are solely responsible for interactions with such sites.
- AHWI reserves all rights relating to its Social Media accounts, including the rights to add, remove, or modify any content or material posted on the accounts, discontinue the accounts, and block those negatively interacting with the accounts.